Monday, January 21, 2013

Woke Up

I remember dreaming of a blanket between my legs and like Ellen DeGeneres made it rub and it was very stimulating in a fuzzy way, though I wasn't feeling so pristine.  I looked up and it stopped.  I tried to feel it again awhile.  Was where I was on my sofa.  It was hard to digest my food after starting school and exercising more but not being able to run as much with my almost broken ankle.  I had more dream but forget.  Ah yea, I guess I was going around.  I left a cat in a basket of books, and I had to take it out and take care of it, in public.  I went to a bathroom a ways away and my music seemed loud, like 5:00 A.M.  Before, I was trying to hide in rooms where no one would see in through a window, but someone who looked like the male in "Master of the House" unlocked this big, dark, seemingly carpeted bathroom.  I think I was dreaming about Ellen DeGeneres, saw her on TV or something.  She seems like a German foreign exchange student.

Also, warning, my dad is letting out like leaving signs over and influencing even the city to try to stimulate Ellen DeGeneres in a bad way, like it was before with the boy.  Ha, they want her to "listen."  Hm..  I'm not a spaz.  I couldn't even feel good in bed and got up to do something.  I'm not really sure what's wrong, technically.  My dad was being mean again, and he acted like I did something wrong and just wouldn't change.  He's irresponsible and not much of a parent.  I DO NOT AGREE WITH CONTENDING TO ME ABOUT THE N WORD THING.  Look now you think all this has been okay.  You think maybe it's okay that it was bad before..  WOW I HOPE THAT FLIPPED YOU OFF.  Watcha gonna do now?  If you hurt me, it may ricochet back.  No more lovely children..

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name don't be a creep
Leave your name after the *beep*