Monday, January 21, 2013

Functions

So, people up north say that they're just going in 1 direction thinking about right and wrong because they just don't do anything else, but I heard when I was right that I couldn't say I was better than everyone else.  I was told I didn't deserve to be something and they compared me to ancient ancestors in their old age physically.  I don't want to just be a dependent, in ways...

So, the problem with going in 1 direction is that people don't want to know what they're doing.  They know their race is standard in the Northeast and maybe the Northwest or Midwest.  Race meaning like the other states aren't really like a solution.  Supposedly, moving is a solution, like moving from Pennsylvania to NYC or New England.  I have something like that.

I am finding that people are just being mean to me and am mad that other people care.  It's like some people who are interesting won't get along with anyone who knows my family or anyone who is like them.  See, they won't say why, but as far as I know before they would have said they would never do that but would do it anyway.  I know people can change my life, but they can't change the world.

Also dangerous is people who move to Florida from somewhere else, things like that, like Chloë Grace Moretz.  I don't know what it's like not to be from a modern area.  People can't say it's so!  I don't need to live as someone who can't be free physically.  I know what's right and wrong in virtues of being modern, very well, and you need to stop wasting your time testing me.  You know it's a mistake to care about things like the n word thing.  A Tim Burton thing.

All I can say is that people are uncomfortable around me because no one else is talking to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name don't be a creep
Leave your name after the *beep*