Monday, January 21, 2013

Validity of Being an Ethnic Floridian

I really don't trust the validity of Ginny Kopf.  Her behavior is out-of-the-question, and unfortunately I don't believe she is very white.  I'm pretty white and Caucasian.  She won't even admit if she knows if she's just accepting people from Florida.  It's like she doesn't have a brain.  I mean, it's okay, but like it seems like she's being impolite and *beep* because of the n word thing, so like I said I don't trust anyone, anymore.  It's because of Tim Burton.  People prostrated themselves.

I think that most people wouldn't give a shit about living in Florida or populating California.  It's just that in other places of the U.S. they seem more concerned about physical, set things.

I'm not talking about my netiquette but about people with parents from Florida and people who moved to Florida as kids.  Orlando is a place where people from up north move to live by Disney, and we don't know if that's the more white, ***y people.

I know the people in Orlando are just shit.  They are too concerned about their figure and are too lazy to think to apply sunblock but "think you should.."  3(  I can't believe that.  IT IS NOT "COOL."

So, what, people in Florida aren't really all that?  What am I supposed to do?  I like other parts of the U.S., TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name don't be a creep
Leave your name after the *beep*