Monday, January 21, 2013

hw

I just finished.  I just have to pack.  I guess I'm going in casual clothes?  But I end up rushing to change so you know maybe not.  I have to go in my contacts and bring extra..  I'm not having my female thing, but still.  Well, maybe, I can go and change and even change into contacts because it shouldn't take long.  I think I have an indefinite period of time, technically, though it was to be done like ASAP.  I just have to print my homework.  I'm not going until 9 A.M., will miss being there when it's dark in the morning.  I'm waitlisted for weight training, so we'll see.  I found it necessary to recite aloud to memorize but am maybe getting into memorizing more for fun.  I have to buy the full play of A Midsummer Night's Dream.  I also want to read about true ghost stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name don't be a creep
Leave your name after the *beep*