Monday, January 21, 2013

Connecting to Successful People

With attractive people, it's easy to connect to them like you're from the same family, I found being from Florida with the basic Pennsylvania heritage.  I found it funny though all the people from Southern Pennsylvania.  I have cousins, too, and I mean the adults are serious.  The annoying thing is I really do not know if I'm Native American.  My mom isn't.  I didn't grow up as much with my dad other than intellectually and like the American culture.  My family claims a building was burned down with records as to if we were Native American indian.  I think my life depends on it.  If I know, then I'll know just what to do.  No one wants to waste their time on me, for some reason.  I know it's uncomfortable, too.  I mean, that might be part of the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name don't be a creep
Leave your name after the *beep*