Saturday, January 19, 2013

Woke Up

Eating Cream Cheese & Chives crackers with spread.

I had dreams.  I remember 1 now we were in class and I remember sprawling out in a room.  1st I remember we were having turns going up to Ginny, and like we were each sitting on her lap, like Santa Claus.  So, I wanted to I think eventually like sidesaddle, but I just sat on a huge leg like a bike and she said like see I have big boobs, I guess like my therapist.  I think she was jiggling her leg up and down worried.  I had a dream I was sitting on Tim Burton's leg about a month ago.  So, it made me feel in my crotch, kinda like my bladder and stuff like I was trying to get something out but sitting there limp like a doll I guess but alive and just got up and left.  I remember feeling unhealthy in some contrapted room with public computer booths about signing up for ballet or about dance in general and getting instructions.

Also, my mom did the laundry and my right sac is feeling leathery and taking effort.

I'M NOT HERE FOR YOUR WORTHLESS SAKE FOR ALL YOU DO WRONG TO ME TO KEEP GETTING BACK TO ME GO TO **** NIGGERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name don't be a creep
Leave your name after the *beep*