Saturday, January 19, 2013

These People, These Faces

So, I guess people are tired of playing around with like making up stuff about being nice to me.  I wonder why Tim Burton does that?  I guess a famous person from California or Florida would be ideal.  I guess Ginny Kopf is the best.  All I can say is if someone from California moved to a friendly place in Fort Lauderdale.  I mean, how would you be famous there?  Hm.  I mean, you could live there, but why?  I guess you have to cater where you're from.  For some reason, people want to know where my dad is from.  Well, he might be Native American indian.  So, I know I get intelligence from him as a person.  I don't know about people meeting their parents later on in life and no one really knowing their parents before well enough.  I did connect to the Cleveland area because my dad's dad's family lives there.  Also, I guess I have to say I'm Pennsylvanian because I get a lot of like hunk and milk from him, he drank and drinks so much milk, every meal.  His mom didn't work until his 2nd sister was born, but she worked to put milk on the table for him...  So, my mom is from out-of-the-U.S. and is pretty much European.  You are interested in the milk and intelligence, but it dies down, maybe because his parents weren't as well-fed.  My brother is not as strong.  He doesn't listen to me.  My parents think making him European would damage him maybe because he's a boy so maybe they are wanting him to like explore and don't know how.  I don't think he likes who he is.  My parents just sorta put me off and change their mind.  I haven't really designed much for him in my head.  Haha, a puff of a thought, like Ginny's last name, Kopf!  I just realized Pennsylvania is the 2nd smartest state.  So, what was I talking about?  Ah, yes.  So, I have that "white American" heritage.  *eye roll*  So, it won't affect me because I've never lived in Pennsylvania.  I was up there with my dad's youngest sister, who they play around with is really bad and then when I'm mad that she is skinnier they deny it.  I'm pretty feminine and solid like her, so we get along well.  We're both feminine and really into Audrey Hepburn.  Funny the other sister isn't.  She thinks it's not ***y.  My dad does, but he doesn't make fun of me but in a way seems to think I'm tacky.  My grandma is more supportive and aloof!  :o  So, I had a good time in Louisiana, maybe kinda tipped over, so-to-speak.  My friend from San Fransisco seemed coocoo.  I don't get it, but that's what they're supposed to do.  I don't have an accent like people from up north, but when I heard it I caught on and processed it.  =}

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name don't be a creep
Leave your name after the *beep*