Saturday, January 19, 2013

Applied

I just e-mailed my mom for some stuff for UCF and the FAFSA, the big financial aid everyone here is requiring.  I'm in Seminole, just have to call and see why I can't sign up for classes.  I e-mailed about music at Valencia, the form online they only gave, and to Seminole about organ.  In the summer, I'm doing Ballet I MW mornings at Valencia.  The theater teacher I have is teaching Acting I in the short summer semester, like 6 something to 9 something, 2 sections at the same time.  I don't think I will take it.  There will be no "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."  I signed up for Music Education at UCF.  I was looking at Theater and thinking about Voice.  BTW, you have to take 8-10 semesters of a foreign language at UCF if you didn't in high school.  We didn't have to and didn't know we'd have to take more than 2 semesters.  I guess the Ballet I will be fun.  I can still post online and there will be summer flicks.  A summer job would be fun but maybe not.  I have to see what Ginny teachers at the other community college.  She might be doing Oral Communication II, which there is just I this semester.  I was thinking of taking a break this semester.  I did meet a girl who took her classes 3 semesters in a row, but she didn't seem very close.  I really liked her.  She's big.  She also teaches Dialects.  I could ask to take private coaching from her after this semester is through.  Too bad I didn't know about transportation before.  I could even use it to do other things.  I think I learned about this as a disabled student from going to the mental hospital, but I don't know if it's just for the "disabled."  I mean, the bus would take a long time, but I assume it would for most people.  I used to see a Valencia bus but not anymore and I'm there all day but not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name don't be a creep
Leave your name after the *beep*