Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Morning So Far

I lay on my sofa.  I ate 2 hamburgers on thin rye with Heinz.  I had a whole zucchinni!  Cut up and cooked.  3I  Like always.  1st time I had a whole big 1.  I had a turkey panini at the mall with sourkraut.  Didn't like it.  It had "Thousand Island" dressing, which was good, but it was cold in the middle.  3I  Then, I walked to the 711 and got a sammich and ice cream candy bar.  3D

I was in the bathtub and thinking about touching my teacher for a long time.  =}  You know, getting close to her?  Physically.  I just didn't know why, except that I got mad.  I was in a group and I told her I didn't feel well and my partner wasn't telling me what to do, but I am pretty good at being backed off at my age, now.  =]  I used to ask my dad to carry me when I was a kid and my mom when I was a toddler, like 2, 3.  I didn't like it when she pushed me in her stroller.  She was very mad in a way but not barking that I hid behind her dress, like at work..  3|  Also, when we went to the beach, like Pompano Beach, which I liked a lot of course, it being directly above Fort Lauderdale, where I 1st existed.  I wasn't really frantic other than to keep my feet dry, but I regret that.  I really was scared at school without my mom after it was over.  My dad said the kids would go up to them and say I didn't talk and finally I did.  I remember not talking.  Then, I started to talk and it just wasn't a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name don't be a creep
Leave your name after the *beep*